Laser Hair Removal
Permanent laser Hair Removal in Seine Saint Denis , Seine et Marne and Val de Marne. We are in several departments: 77, 93, and 97.
The firm has:
- 1 Nd-Yag laser for hair removal on dark skin and veins of legs,
- 1 Alexandrite laser hair removal for clear skin,
- 1 KTP laser for red vessels of the legs, face and pigmentation problems.
Permanent medical hair removal by laser
The expected result is an important reduction of hair density, a slow regrowth and a decrease of hair caliber.
The Alexandrite laser is considered the fastest; The Nd-Yag laser is used on dark and black skins, inaccessible with the Alexandrite laser.
A progressive permanent hair removal requires around 4 to 6 sessions, depending on the location and the patient(s).
The firm has a way of cooling the skin to protect it.
Prohibition of the practice of laser hair removal by non-physicians:
On March 28, 2013, the State Council issued a decision prohibiting the delegation of hair removal by lasers to an assistant. By judgment of 28 March 2013 the Council of State recalls the ban of the delegation of medical lasers acts and especially of hair removal by laser. Indeed, only qualified physicians are allowed to perform these kinds of laser procedures. This decision, recalls that as any laser treatment, laser hair removal requires medical expertise. However do not worry! All lasers acts are and have always been made by Dr. Lionel Covo laser physician graduate.
The goal of this treatment is to induce the targeted destruction of blood vessels increased in size and number.
- The erythro-rosacea facial requires around 1 to 3 sessions every 6 to 8 weeks.
- The Telangiectasia (spider veins)of lower limbs : The Treatment of telangiectasia with Laser may, as appropriate, be carried out alone or in association with sclerosis.
- The ruby-angiomas are small benign vascular lesions, non erasable by finger pressure, increasing in number with age and most often currently appearing at the body. 1 to 2 sessions are required to remove them.
The goal of this treatment is to destroy cutaneous pigmented spot. It is often associated with skin damaged by the sun (solar lentigines) and it appears frequently on the face and back of hands. The treatment requires around 1 to 3 sessions.
Acne treatment by laser
The vascular laser is effective in acne inflammatory phase.
The laser tries to reduce the growth of bacteria responsible for the infection and to temporarily alter the sebaceous glands responsible for acne breakouts; a principle similar to conventional treatments. There are usually two sessions per week for 2 weeks to reduce injuries and decrease the importance of future outbreaks. The laser is often seen as a complement to the support by the dermatologist who remains the benchmark in terms of therapeutic strategy. Furthermore, it often allows the duration of antibiotic treatment.
Photorejuvenation and skin resurfacing
It is a gentle method without downtime or painful consequences.
A lightening of the complexion, a reduction of visible vessels and pigmentation, improvement of skin texture and skin tone by tightening pores, and an attenuation of wrinkles are observed.
Around six sessions are needed every one month.